4.0(2)
Overall Rating

5.0(2)
Already have an account? or Create an account
Overall rating

Street Rating

Tranny Rating

Overall Rating

*NOTE: There are some details about this park that need to be revised. I saw no way to edit info, so I'll just leave this here and maybe an admin can hit me up, or change it. I'm looking for a way to add/correct info about other WI parks, as well.

1) The name of the park is the "STEVENS POINT SKATEPARK" not the Bukolt Skatepark.
2) The address given is wrong and probably 1/2 mile away from the actual park. Nowhere near Crosby and Portage intersection, as the Google street view clearly shows no park... so we can get those images and address the fuck out of there.
3) It is IN Bukolt Park, ON the very west end of Bukolt Avenue... no address as far as I know, but if you can miss it then you're not paying attention.
4) It has no lights, so it's officially open from dawn til dusk. Park it's in closes at 11:00
5) Pick up your trash and don't be a dick.
6) Enjoy.
Owner's reply September 06, 2017

Thank Johnny, I've made the name change and re-pinned the map right to the skatepark.
Jeff G.

Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0
(Updated: September 06, 2017)
Overall rating

Street Rating

Tranny Rating

Overall Rating

Super good flow at this park. Not a lot of flat ground, but the street stuff that there is, is fun. There is a true variety of stuff here that cannot be found in a lot of parks. It's also very well built. People will complain that there's no big bowl, but it's next to the river and if the bowl was any deeper, it would have water in it.
Location is stellar-a stone's throw from the river and swimming, no close neighbors. Locals are cool. My favorite park around.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0