Ace Trucks AF1 77 Black
The all-new ACE AF1 features game-changing performance without deviating from our original Ace geometry. The AF1 is carefully manufactured using our proprietary casting process. Years in development, the ACE AF1 has a 70% increase in the aluminum’s structural integrity, making it the strongest cast truck on the market. We updated the sizing on the 44 thru 77 models for a better fit across multiple board widths.
The Ace AF1, tomorrow’s technology today!
• Axle width: 9.5” (241mm)
• Hanger width: 6.9” (175mm)
• Truck height: 2.1” (53mm)
• Fits boards: 9.25” – 9.75”
• Weight: 15 oz
• Manufactured with high-quality AA 356.2 alloy using our own proprietary casting method
• True T6 heat-treated baseplates and hangers
• SAE 4140 steel alloy axles, oversized to eliminate bearing wobble.
• Patent pending rethreading axle nuts – no more damaged axle ends!
• Durable Hand-poured 96a urethane pivot bushings for better response.
• Refined suspension for a cleaner turn.
• Top Bushing: 12mm tall | 91a hardness
• Bottom Bushing: Bottom 14mm tall | 86a hardness
• Machine-faced hanger ends for precise bearing contact.
(1 set of 2 trucks)
Perfect fit for a 9.5 or larger deck.