BONES SWISS CERAMIC SKATEBOARD BEARINGS Details
Bones Swiss Ceramics are in a class by themselves. If you want the best there is, this is it. The ceramic balls are much lighter, harder, stronger, waterproof, and longer lasting than the finest steel balls. Made in Switzerland.
- Accelerate faster.
- Roll faster and farther.
- Resist dirt and moisture better.
- Help to repair injuries to your races caused by dirt.
- 1 non-contact, removable rubber shields allow easy cleaning.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Set of 8 bearings
- 4 bearing spacers
Bones Swiss Bearings have the best reputation in the skateboard industry and have had this honor since 1981, due to their performance and quality. Everyone who rides Swiss knows how fast they are and how long they last. Testimonials reveal them lasting several times longer than low cost bearings. Skaters who use Bones Swiss do so because they want the very best equipment they can get and know the difference between ordinary and exceptional. Our team is a who’s who of top skaters and we are proud to be associated with each one of them.