Review Detail

3.7 1
Washington Skateparks J jeff-g 896
Overall rating

Street Rating

Tranny Rating

Overall Rating

RAD little park just a block off the beaten path in North Seattle. Not huge in any regards, but well designed (go figure, go Grindline, RIP Monk) and a ton of fun.

Usual DVDisclaimer, I'm far too old/fat to hit the street section, so take my perspective with a grain of salt, slice of lime, and a small glass of Agave juice. There's a very cool bump-to feature with a couple ledges and a nice Eurostyle gap, a nice long curved ledge, and an A frame. The park also has a very cool bench/planter that's about a foot high and seems a mile long. There's also a long small stairset with a small square rail and in the back a QP hip with a (I think?) 6 stair and accompanying rail.

The thing that got my goat was the mini-bowl. Clocking in at a whopping 3 feet tall it's got great radius on the transitions, perfect pockets for the size, and coping to match. Not entirely closed in, there's both a good place for the grommets to roll in and practice their first carves and an extension not too unlike the Whale Fin at the Tulalip Skatepark.

I don't get to get out much anymore, but this is a park I WILL be back to next time I'm in town.
D
Top 50 Reviewer 12 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account