Review Detail

2.8 2
Washington Skateparks J jeff-g 771
Overall rating

Street Rating

Tranny Rating

Overall Rating

A four overall - I mean, this is directly across the street from Dick's. If you're a local, you know the value, and if you're from out of town it's a top Seattle staple and as worthy a destination as any skatespot.

Personally, I checked this place out for the mini and the mini only. Way too old for the few street features here, but there's a couple for the more rounded sort.

The mini is about 4 feet tall with some pretty chunky coping. I prefer my mini's around 3 feet with a bit smaller diameter grindsurface, but this guy is still about as good as you'd want. I'm getting back into things after a couple years of laziness, so I'm going to guess my riding issues are just me sucking, but I felt like I was overshooting the coping almost every time I tried to lock on. VERY smooth radius to the transitions, good surface, and a pool board make this guy a really fast ride.

Might not be enough for an all day session, but if you're coming in from the North end Holman Road is a great way to get into the city and this would be a killer place for three cheeseburgers, fries, a chocolate shake (to dip the fries in, naturally) and a warm up-sesh for Ballard, Lower Woodland, or other points further South.
D
Top 50 Reviewer 12 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account