Review Detail

4.8 3
Northern California Skateparks S skateparks 2505
Just go there!
The street course area is mostly a whole bunch of large banks like skating huge "dream ditches". They have some of the largest banks I've ever seen at a skatepark and they are smooth and fast. There is some ledges, rails, and stairs, but the street area here is more old school. So if you are into doing berts on large banks you will love it here! There is also 3 mini bowls and 2 micro bowls for little kids next to the street course.

The tranny here is everything you could ever want. The full pipe is totally awesome. The travel lodge bowl is like a backyard pool that's as good as you could ever find. The skull bowl is sic! You just need to go here and skate it, you will not be sorry!

Full pads and helmet are required here, but they do rent pads for $5 a day. Best to go here on weekdays to avoid big crowds.

I gave the street rating a 5 because I am old and this is what street skating was for us back in the day. If you are under 40 years old you might argue my street rating....?

This park is having money trouble, so come on out and skate and buy some shirts and other new gear from them at the shop! It would be a huge shame for this park to go down as history......
RJ
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account