There is just a little tiny skatespot here. 5 ledges, a manny pad, and a slant bank. You wont want to go out of your way to ride it,, but it serves the local neighborhood real good.
- Southern California Skateparks
- Andres and Maria Cardenas Skatepark - Panorama City, California, USA
Andres and Maria Cardenas Skatepark - Panorama City, California, USA
Videos All Videos (1)
This park has pretty much the fundamentals you need for anything really street related.
1. curb high manual pad (standard sized curb)
2. 2 stair high ledge/ manual pad
3. knee high ledges which you have only 2
4. square flatbar
- great size for anyone who can ollie at a height of 2+ stairs
- not so great for beginners
5. really good sized bank with a perfect angle
pros: ledges grind and slide really good, just needs a decent amount of wax, great up and down flow to the park with the help with the bank which you have at least 3 lines of traffic (left, middle, right) , really smooth ground, friendly community of skaters
cons: really smooth ground (yes this is also a bit of a con) because with the way the concrete is makes for a really slippery surface, but this is only for people who don't have really good board control yet makes for fun sliding action when and if you fall, the whole skatepark area is quite small, but you mostly everyone has common courtesy and is usually aware of one another due to the lack of free open area.