Postal Code
Latitude
Longitude
City
Milton

Contacts

Managment
  • City

I've been able to skate it early, from my participation in a work party. It's sick. It's about 10,000 square feet. It features a 9 foot deep end, the death doorway, an clamshell. And hips galore, from round ones to pointy ones. This place has over 200 blocks of real pool coping to grind, and it's the type of park that you will need your pool riding legs. This is because, the tight trannies and one tight corner, will hurt you if you are tired, or not ready for the quick changes in transition. There are some good speed lines too, but it's not a park that it's easy to just drop in and rip. You can get loads of speed, and the next corner or hip throws your balance off, so it takes a few runs to get the lines. The door is difficult to get over also, which is good (too many parks are far too easy, and boring as a result). Similar to riding over the love seat at Orcas Island. The clam shell is similar to the clam shell at Carnation. There's even a separate street section, which wasn't completely finished when I was there. A huge bank wall with a couple of nice spots too. I noticed a ledge below the bank wall to ride over. The city of Milton is requiring helmets at this park. So, bring your helmets. I also hear that it will have lights.

Photos

Milton Commons Skatepark
Milton Commons Skatepark
Milton Commons Skatepark
Milton Commons Skatepark
Milton Commons Skatepark
Milton Commons Skatepark
Milton Commons Skatepark
Milton Commons Skatepark - Henry
Milton Commons Skatepark - Jeff Greenwood
Milton Commons Skatepark - Wally Inouye
Milton Commons Skatepark
Milton Commons Skatepark
Milltown Commons Skatepark - Milton
Milltown Commons Skatepark - Milton

Videos

Milton Washington Skate Park Contest

Map

Swap Start/End

Editor review

1 review
(Updated: March 28, 2014)
Super fun. There's pool coping and bowls a plenty. The street area is not a lot to get excited about though.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0

User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
Already have an account? or Create an account