10000 square feet.
BMX
  • no
Opening Date
January 01, 2013
Open / Closed
  • Open
Extra Info
Zumiez Headquarters - Don't think it's open during the workday, but a great place to session afterwards.
Lights
No
Restrooms
No
Free or Pay
Free
Inside or Outside
Outside
Are Pads Required?
Nope
Riding Surface?
Good ol' NW Concrete
Is there a pro shop on site?
Ironically - No.

Address
4001 204th St SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036
Postal Code
Latitude
Longitude
City
Lynnwood
Directions
Go to the "Map"

Click it.

If you need to, print the directions.

Contacts

Managment
  • Private

Zumiez Headquarters - Love 'em or hate 'em, they're local yokels and poured some neat 'crete. Nothing too big, but plenty of fun on the smaller scale. Three three-stairs of varied lengths with metal capped ledges in a plaza like setting with what looks to be a firepit. Below is a long two-tiered ledge with a 30ish degree turn in the middle and hips on the other side. Also in the lower flat is Zumiez's trademark in a more concrete color - A couch. Doesn't look like much of an obstacle to me, but with plenty of wax on any and every surface I can't help but guess more creative sorts have had some fun on that sofa. The best part of the place in my opinion is the mellow 3' mini-ramp above the plaza. The only "downside" is that one side only has about a foot of deck and just drops off into the grass, but the radius to the transition and coping are both just the right size to keep you from dwelling on a short drop.

Map

Swap Start/End

User reviews

1 review
Overall rating

Street Rating

3.0(1)
Tranny Rating

4.0(1)
Overall Rating

4.0(1)
Already have an account? or Create an account
Overall rating

Street Rating

Tranny Rating

Overall Rating

I'm a mini-ramp lover at heart, and the one here is sweet. Takes a while to get over the lack of deck on the North side, but the drop isn't very intimidating and the ramp is too fun to let it get to ya'.

The street section isn't huge, but makes me envious of the younger guys who skate it. Three different three stairs, ledges, hips, banks, and a Davenport all to be stunted upon. Might not be the place to kill a whole day, but a good place to meet up/warm up to head on bigger missions
D
Top 50 Reviewer 12 reviews
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 1 0