• Utah
  • Tooele Skatepark #2 - Tooele, Utah, U.S.A.

Tooele Skatepark #2 - Tooele, Utah, U.S.A.

2.3 (1)
908 0 3 0

General Information

Skatepark Name
Tooele Skatepark #2
Lights
No
Free or Pay
Free
Inside or Outside
Outside
Are Pads Required?
No
Riding Surface?
Concrete

Address
810 West & Timpie RD. (920 South)
Postal Code
Latitude
Longitude
City
Tooele
Directions
From I-80 take exit 99 and then head south on S.R.-36. Once you reach Tooele you will also be on Main Street. Follow this until you are on the south side of Tooele, and shortly past a school bus depot turn right at Coleman (600 West). Stay on Coleman and it will actually veer around so you are heading north. Turn left at Timpie RD. (920 South) and head west until you reach 810 West. The skatepark will be on your left side.

Contacts

Managment
  • City

This concrete skatepark is medium sized and has a general variety of terrain including below ground bowls, ramps, slopes, etc. I didn't particularly care for how some of the transitions were designed, but this park is a little bigger and has more terrain than the other Tooele skatepark that is off of 400 North. Overall, the local kids might enjoy this park but if you are going to be in the Tooele area I recommend the Stansbury Park Skatepark instead.

Photos

Map

Swap Start/End

User reviews

1 review
Overall rating

Street Rating

2.0(1)
Tranny Rating

3.0(1)
Overall Rating

2.0(1)
Already have an account? or Create an account
If you are already going to be in the area visiting, go check it out. It is pretty fun for about 60-90 minutes. Nothing big but you can find stuff to make it challenging.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0