• Utah
  • Farmington Skatepark - Farmington, Utah, U.S.A.

Farmington Skatepark - Farmington, Utah, U.S.A.

1.0 (1)
777 0 0 0

General Information

Skatepark Name
Farmington
Riding Surface?
Concrete

Address
1384 S Frontage Rd.
Postal Code
Latitude
Longitude
City
Farmington

It would be a crime to call this a skatepark. It is by far the worst park I have ever seen. It only has coping on the rails, and there are only two. The "park" is about a 50 ft by 50 ft square. It has massive cracks that will send anyone flying off their board no matter how big your wheels are. It has a decent ledge to ollie, and a okay 4-stair and a Handrail but that is about it. There are no vert ramps at all, the bowl is more like a depression in the cement. If you are planning to travel to this skatepark from anywhere further than 10 min away, don't, it isn't worth it.

Map

Swap Start/End

User reviews

1 review
Overall rating

Street Rating

1.0(1)
Tranny Rating

1.0(1)
Overall Rating

1.0(1)
Already have an account? or Create an account
My little girl did most of the riding here, rolling around on her butt scooting her board around while me and my boy threw the Frisbee for about an hour in the baseball field next to it. The grass here is really nice, way soft, looks like they take really good care of it. The scoreboard needs some work if they are going to use it for any baseball games. If you look at this park at street level in google maps you will see a girl playing with a big red ball, that about sums it up! (It was the first cement park in Utah from what I hear, so the history buffs might enjoy that fact...)
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 2