• Tennessee
  • Two Rivers Skatepark - Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.A.

Two Rivers Skatepark - Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.A.

Featured

4.0 (2)
1654 0 10 0

General Information

Skatepark Name
Two Rivers Skatepark
Open / Closed
  • Open
Lights
Yes
Free or Pay
Free
Inside or Outside
Outside
Are Pads Required?
Yes
Riding Surface?
Concrete
Is there a pro shop on site?
No

Construction Info

Address
2300 Two Rivers Pky
Postal Code
Latitude
Longitude
City
Nashville
Directions
From the South Via I-65: (Huntsville, AL - Birmingham, AL)- Take I-65 North- Merge onto I-440 East via Exit 80 toward Knoxville/Chattanooga- Merge onto I-24 West via Exit on the left toward I-40 E Nashville/Knoxville- Merge onto I-40 East via Exit 52B toward Knoxville- Take Briley Parkway North via Exit 215B toward Opryland- Take Two Rivers Parkway Exit 10Hr>From I40---Take Briley Parkway North toward OpryMills, the park is off Two Rivers Parkway, next to the Wave Pool.From I65-- Take Briley Parkway South toward Oprycomplex the park is off Two Rivers Parkway, next to the Wave Pool.

Contacts

Phone Number
862-8400
Email
skatepark@nashville.gov
Managment
  • City

(posted 06/3/2005) Just visited the Nashville, Tennessee park last weekend on the way back from Athens, Georgia. Nashville is a really nice park.

The combi pool feels a little tight at first but is very well done--the coping sounds killer on frontside grinds. The street/bank area is also really cool. You can hit any obstacle from multiple angles, and there's no speed-sucking "dead" sections regardless of which way you're going. The flow area has a funky "sideways washboard" entrance that takes a bit of getting used to, but after a few runs you get the hang of it. Overall, I'd rate this park about an 8 or 9. It's well worth a visit if you're anywhere near the Nashville area. I'm from St. Louis, about 280 miles away, and I definitely plan to go back again.

One big caution: WEAR YOUR HELMET! Locals tell of cops with binoculars scoping the place out for helmetless riders, then cruising up and writing multiple tickets.

One further note, FWIW: You have two listings for this park ("Concrete Wave Country") on your Parks page for Tennessee.

Regards, Jonathan Harms

Photos

Map

Swap Start/End

User reviews

2 reviews
Overall rating

Street Rating

4.0(2)
Tranny Rating

4.0(2)
Overall Rating

4.0(2)
Already have an account? or Create an account
Although kind of small for a city of Nashville's size, this is a nice park. Nice concrete, well designed, and built properly. It has some weird transitions and tight lines, so it takes a little getting used to, but sometimes that is part of the fun. Fast, with some good locals around.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0
Worth a few hours if you are in the neighborhood ..
G
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0