Address
22008 Clarkdale Ave
Postal Code
Latitude
Longitude
City
Hawaiian Gardens
Directions
from 605, East on Carson, South on Pioneer, East on 221st. Skate park on your left

Contacts

Phone Number
Managment
  • City

This closed skatepark is re-opening Oct 13 2018 with the help of Spohn Ranch Skateparks

Videos

Clarkdale Park skatepark in Hawaiian Gardens, CA

Map

Swap Start/End

User reviews

1 review
Overall rating

Street Rating

1.0(1)
Tranny Rating

1.0(1)
Overall Rating

1.0(1)
Already have an account? or Create an account
Prefab metal ramp that gets dangerously hot to touch on hot days, and ramps are in need of repair/replacement. A mix of banks, pyramids, quarter pipes, and some awkward rails. You can roll around for a few minutes, but don't go out of your way. Gated with a high metal fence and weird hours. One of those parks that opens after school gets out and never opens on holidays (when kids have day off from school, go figure *eye roll*.) There is a basketball court in same park that sees more skate action due to limited skatepark hours.

I think I've successfully convinced this city to add a remodel of this park to their capital improvements plan, but there is no budget (so I'm told.) If anyone is reading this has connections with a deep-pocketed organization looking to do some good in a worthy neighborhood, this would be a great project to take on.

More info: http://hgcity.org/?p=1687
P
Top 50 Reviewer 7 reviews
Report this comment Comments (0) | Was this comment helpful? 0 0