Inside or Outside
Outdoors
Riding Surface?
Concrete
Is there a pro shop on site?
No

Construction Info

Designer
Ca SkateParks/Lance Mountain/San Pedro Skate Assoc.

Address
South Western Ave
Latitude
Longitude
City
San Pedro

Contacts

Managment
  • City

Photos

Peck Park Skatepark - San Pedro
Lance Mountain Design emblem

Map

Swap Start/End

Editor review

1 review
(Updated: September 30, 2019)
Overall rating

Street Rating

Tranny Rating

Overall Rating

This park is heavy on the tranny. Its got a lot of character though and if you can ride it without a lot of cross flow it's delicious. Humps, bumps, drops, hips, pool coping galore! Go get some and watch the locals rip it to shreds.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 1 0

User reviews

1 review
Already have an account? or Create an account
Overall rating

Street Rating

Tranny Rating

Overall Rating

Pool is awesome, as real as you are gonna find at a skatepark. Light, deathbox, steps, ladder, and steep shallow. The flow section is fun and built really well (wacky pool coping in a few spots, watch out) but once a few people show up you are gonna wait a long time between runs. The tiny bowl section with no coping and extension is fun to cruise around in while you are waiting. Locals absolutely kill this place so when you are done skating kick back and watch some serious shit go down.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0
Peck Park is an advanced transition park. Beautifully built (with the exception of certain sections of pool coping and you know what I'm talking about.) The pool is a true backyarder and I don't think I've ever seen anything as masterfully built, but wow, what a steep shallow end. You gotta be a ripper to approach this one.

Same with the flow area: If you are by yourself, you can ride with ease, but holy cow, talk about cross traffic, you gotta be careful here. Plus, this section is fast. It will sneak up on out. (Then there's that whole coping-sticking-out-thing.) The park overall serves all the rippers that grew up with Channel St well. I would question, however, the community not considering separate more beginner friendly terrain.

There is zero street here. On one hand, I laugh when people complain about that, though. Use the search on this site to see there there are plentiful street plazas to the north, south and east of San Pedro. Come to Long Beach, all we gots is street. On the other hand, I was luckily to see some of the early Peck plans. There were some cool street features in those plans. What happened?
P
Top 50 Reviewer 7 reviews
Report this comment Comments (0) | Was this comment helpful? 0 0