Frazier SkatePark - Frazier Park, California, U.S.A.

0.0 (0)
1250 0 2 0

General Information

Skatepark Name
Frazier Park
Open / Closed
  • Open
Restrooms
Yes
Inside or Outside
Outside
Are Pads Required?
No
Is there a pro shop on site?
No

Construction Info

Designer
Builder

Address
4001 Frazier Mountain Rd.
Postal Code
Latitude
Longitude
City
Frazier Park

Contacts

Managment
  • City

8/22/2008

Here are the only photos I have with my son in them. It is a very nice and new park. Open daylight hours, free, helmets required, but not used by anyone else but my kid. Several bikers and scooters using it as well. Good size for a small community. Never too crowded. No pro/or any kind of shop. Restrooms nearby in the park. Very kid friendly - Heidi P.

Photos

Map

Swap Start/End

Editor review

1 review
Overall rating

Street Rating

Tranny Rating

Overall Rating

It's a good park for where it is, there's some good ramps to ride. It's been out there a while so its getting a little weathered, but last check it was ok.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0

User reviews

Already have an account? or Create an account
I used to go to this park when I would visit my grandparents, and back then it was amazing. Now that I've gone to better parks, the whole cookie-cutter design of this park leaves a lot to be wanted. With that said, I still think this park is pretty nice, and I like the flow of it for the most part. Plus the location is really pretty as it's settled in a mountain valley and looks all foresty. I'd say visit it if you want something in a scenic area, but don't want to go all the way to Mammoth.
M
Report this comment Comments (0) | Was this comment helpful? 1 0