Reedsport Skatepark - Reedsport, Oregon, U.S.A.

0.0 (0)
1605 1 1 0
Reedsport Skatepark - Reedsport, Oregon, U.S.A.

General Information

Skatepark Name
Reedsport Skatepark
Open / Closed
  • Open
Lights
No
Free or Pay
Free
Inside or Outside
Outside
Are Pads Required?
Yes
Riding Surface?
Concrete
Is there a pro shop on site?
No

Construction Info

Designer
Builder

Address
101 and S 22nd Street
Postal Code
Latitude
Longitude
City
Reedsport
Directions
From Portland it's 200 miles. Head to Lincoln City and hwy 101-go south till you hit Reedsport-it's right off 101. Turn left at South 21st Street-you can't miss it.The park is right on HWY 101. The town is like 5 blocks long so.........the directions to the park are Lions Park, right on HWY 101 in Reedsport

Contacts

Managment
  • City

This skatepark is dope if your a tranny rider and pretty good if your a street rider. The bowl end with the funnel tunnel is big and vert. No problems blasting airs because getting speed is easy. The weird area is the small doorway side of the full pipe that has some wicked little waterfalls and pockets and hips all crammed together. It wasn't something I could get used to in one session.The BIG bowl has a long Spine running between it and the street course. From vert to a comfortable sized 5 foot spine there are plenty of transfers to find if your good enough to cross over. Into the street course (it's more like a bowl) there's a pyramid, punk wall, banks, a couple hips and a pool pocket with a deathbox. On top of the decks are a couple bumps, replaceable rails and other things to hit as you rider around.This park is both gnarly and flowable throughout the whole thing if you get a clear line. I will definitely be back here some day. I loved it!J.ed

Videos

Reedsport OR. Loop Challenge 2004

Map

Swap Start/End

Editor review

1 review
Overall rating

Street Rating

Tranny Rating

Overall Rating

No need for much description. The loop, aka, the funnel tunnel, here is world famous! The rest of the park has lots of large spread out bowl and tranny configurations. If your touring up the coast definitely stop and ride this for a few hours.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0

User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
Already have an account? or Create an account