Address
NE. 12th street and bryant
Postal Code
Latitude
Longitude
City
Moore
Directions
from I-35, go east on 12th street until you get to a large open field in between eastern and bryant on the north side. it is next to a school...

Contacts

Managment
  • City

Some good runs, but tightly packed in, mellow mini ramp, three hand rails, all metal, so it gets hella hot in the summer...

Photos

Moore Skate Park
Moore Skate Park
Moore Skate Park

Map

Swap Start/End

User reviews

3 reviews
Overall rating

Street Rating

2.0(3)
Tranny Rating

2.0(3)
Overall Rating

2.7(3)
Already have an account? or Create an account
This is a prefab metal park. The mini half can be pretty fun. The coping is funky in the rest of the park. The park is a basic back and forth job designed by non skaters if I had to make a guess
Report this comment Comments (0) | Was this comment helpful? 0 0
found it
finally located this park. it is on NE. 12th between bryant and eastern in moore. on the north side of the road. look for the giant white water tower.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 1 0
not quite
everything is good except one thing. your address for the park location is wrong. its nothing but houses at 12th and bryant. the actual park is located on the north side of an east-west running street. i cant remember if its 19th or 4th but its there. you will see a large complex with baseball fields and the park is just out front. however after hours of searching i cannot locate this park on any map. but its there. i will be spending my day today locating this park and i will post back with the actuall location
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 4 0