Westerville Skatepark - Westerville, Ohio, U.S.A.

3.5 (2)
1579 0 3 0

General Information

Skatepark Name
Westerville Skatepark
Inside or Outside
Outside
Riding Surface?
Concrete

Address
W Schrock Rd and Park Meadow Rd
Postal Code
Latitude
Longitude
City
Westerville
Directions
Take 270 to the Cleveland ave. north exit. First light is Schrock rd. go right. 3rd light go left and the park is straight back.

Westerville's park is a small-medium all concrete park. It was designed by suburban rails. It has some street elements like hubbas, a small round handrail, nice fun boxes, and a euro gap. The bowl is pretty nice, although un-imaginative. It's straight forward 5ft deep with an extension on one side that goes to about 6 1/2 feet. There's a protruding hip opposite the extension. You can go pretty fast in it though! There are some good lines out in the park thanx to snake run stile quarters and banks. Nothing in the park is higher than 6 ft. tall (besides the bowl extension). It is definitely the best park in central Ohio.

Designer/Builder: Suburban rails Wally Carl - Old Skool Skate shop

Photos

Map

Swap Start/End

User reviews

2 reviews
Overall rating

Street Rating

3.5(2)
Tranny Rating

3.0(2)
Overall Rating

4.0(2)
Already have an account? or Create an account
I skate street, I also love a good hip... This park is my style! I like it alot! It Reminds me of "Baker Bowl" skatepark in Middletown ohio.
A
Top 500 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this comment Comments (0) | Was this comment helpful? 1 0
Mini Ramp Heaven
Unchallenging park, fun to rip around in, no toilets, but it did have a real parking block at one point. When I was there some kids were trying to ollie a mattress. The mattress was filthy but whatever, its their problem.

Enjoyable spot for an hour or so. No vert, All metal coping, and no shade at all.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 2 3