Red Bluff
Directions
I-5,Diamond Ave Exit

Contacts

Phone Number
(530) 527-8177
Managment
  • City

This park is great this is just the original plans but the transitions are great the overall flow is awesome it has a beginner area but all the good skaters love to improve the invert skills on it the kidney shaped bowl goes from 6 foot on the south side then drops down and the north side is 12 foot it also has the spine transfer in to the 6 foot bowl which is awesome it smooth the coping is perfect and every one loves to ride it its always packed plus its pretty big. You should check it out.

Photos

Red Bluff Skatepark
Red Bluff Skatepark
Red Bluff Skatepark
Red Bluff Skatepark

Map

Swap Start/End

User reviews

2 reviews
Overall rating

Street Rating

1.0(1)
Tranny Rating

2.5(2)
Overall Rating

2.5(2)
Already have an account? or Create an account
Flows well but all small tight tranny is on one end, big gentle banks on the other. Fun rectangle pyramid.
Big bowl has 2- 1/2 ft waterfall step downs
Square bowl
Report this comment Comments (0) | Was this comment helpful? 0 0
I always stop here to break up the driving. It is pretty close to highway and there is enough privacy that you can drink a beer or whatever. The bowl is much different than described above. I'd say it goes from 4' down to maybe 6, 6.5' Not even close to 12' or even 9' for that matter. You can cruise with one push and there is some real small lumps and bumps to play on in the back. Nice quarters, locals are cool.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 1 1