Address
Cherry Street and Flint Street
Postal Code
Latitude
Longitude
City
Asheville
Directions
I-240 to downtown Asheville-Montford Ave. exit-North on Montford-East on Cherry St. to corner of Flint & Cherry-across I-240 from Asheville Civic CenterCorner of Flint & Cherry St. in downtown Asheville.From the South:Go North on Merrimon Avenue to East Chestnut Street. Turn left onto East Chestnut. Turn left at the first light, onto Broadway Street. Go approximately 1/4 mile to Cherry Street, just before the entrance ramp to I-240 West. Turn right onto Cherry Street. The SkatePark is on your left. From the North: Go South on Broadway Street. Turn right onto Cherry Street just before the entrance ramp to I-240 West. The Skate Park is on your left.

Contacts

Email
SkateboardP@mail.ci.asheville.nc.us
Managment
  • City

The bowl is 11' deep with a foot of vert and 5' shallow to vert. Forever figure eight speed carves!!!! 17,000 square foot concrete park featuring beginner bowl, intermediate street course, advance vertical bowl

Photos

Asheville SkatePark
Asheville SkatePark
Asheville SkatePark
Asheville SkatePark
Asheville SkatePark
Asheville SkatePark

Map

Swap Start/End

User reviews

1 review
Overall rating

Street Rating

2.0(1)
Tranny Rating

5.0(1)
Overall Rating

4.0(1)
Already have an account? or Create an account
Overall rating

Street Rating

Tranny Rating

Overall Rating

Phenomenal transition park! There's a huge bowl with an ~11ft deep end at one side of the park, the middle is home to a really fun flow course with a pocketed mini ramp with a spine into a small street course, and then at the other end of the park there's a small bowl with no coping, just roll-ins aside from one wall. Overall a really fun park.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0