• Massachusetts
  • Newburyport Public Skatepark - Newburyport, Massachusettes, U.S.A.

Newburyport Public Skatepark - Newburyport, Massachusettes, U.S.A.

Featured

4.3 (2)
1493 1 4 1

General Information

Skatepark Name
Newburyport Public Skatepark
Open / Closed
  • Open
Lights
No
Free or Pay
Free
Inside or Outside
Outside
Are Pads Required?
Yes
Riding Surface?
Concrete

Construction Info

Designer
Builder

Address
70 Low St.
Postal Code
Latitude
Longitude
City
Newburyport
Directions
Rt. 95 exit for rt 113 in newburyport, head east, take a right at the sunoco? (first major right) and follow that road until the middle school is on your left, take a left into the middle school parking lot (after the school), park is wrapped around the back corner of the school.Located behind the Rupert Nock Middle School on Low Street.

Contacts

Managment
  • City

This park is incredible. It was built by Airspeed Skateparks, they have done a lot of the innovative crete stuff in Oregon, and all over. This park is hand trowled concrete. It has tranny from 1 ft. to 10 ft., the pools are fast and they have good lines. The park is all bowls, so street techs don't usually like it much. It does have a beefy 3" rail that is about 25 feet long, and one flat bar. But besides that, it's made for airs and carves. Go to the Hazer east Coast Skate Zine site for pics, there are some in the parks and spots section, and a review of the park. The atmosphere is good, and it's a favorite spot to most of the local rippers, and top guys in the area. It is free, helmets required, open while school is in session after 2:30 until sunset or 8, and during the summer from 9 a.m. to sunset or 8. Check it out, you wont regret it.

Photos

Videos

Maya Launches

Map

Swap Start/End

User reviews

2 reviews
Overall rating

Street Rating

3.0(2)
Tranny Rating

5.0(2)
Overall Rating

5.0(2)
Already have an account? or Create an account
Overall rating

Street Rating

Tranny Rating

Overall Rating

I'm obsessed. They have 3 bowls each varying in difficulty as indicated by the colored coping (green- easier blue- difficult). Great location. Respectful skaters (even the scoot kids) and plenty of room for some air. My only complaint would be the placement of the rails. Because the park is leveled, the rails can be scary if you don't nail it because you may end up in one of the bowls. Other than that, best on the Northshore!
Maya Launches
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 1 0
Overall rating

Street Rating

Tranny Rating

Overall Rating

I love to skate here at my school it is so much fun and you get lots of air on the jumps I would recommend it to other skaters,bikers and scooters,
G
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 1 0