It is a pretty good park and has a 5ft tall mini ramp. It has an 8 stair with handrail. It has a 4 foot quarterpipe and a 3 ft quarterpipe. It has a spine and a pyramid with a funbox next to it. It has a half bowl that is 4 feet tall. It has a few slopes and is a pretty good park. There are a lot of fag rollerbladers and bikers who get in your way. The concrete on the miniramp is bumpy and it sucks. This park is good for beginners and pros and it would be worth visiting. Have fun skating!
Facility Hours: DAYLIGHT - DUSK
- 1. This facility is unsupervised. Users assume all risks associated with the use of this facility. Use may result in serious injury. This facility may not be appropriate for all children; adult supervision is strongly recommended.
- 2. Users are strongly urged to wear all appropriate safety equipment.
- 3. One user on a ramp at a time.
- 4. Do not proceed down ramps until clear of others.
- 5. Flow with the traffic on the course.
- 6. Do not use the facility if a hazardous condition exists. Report damage/hazardous condition and problems to the City of Lenexa at 913-541-8592. For Emergencies call 9-1-1.
- 7. No glass containers, food or drink allowed in the use area.
- 8. No unauthorized ramps or obstacles permitted.
- 9. Lenexa Parks & Recreation may reserve skatepark for lessons or events. It may also limit some uses to specific hours.
- 10. Additional information is available at the Lenexa Parks & Recreation office or at www.ci.lenexa.ks.us