Hogin Skatepark in Marion, IN, is another Skatewave ramp park. There are quite a few obstacles, including:
- - (3) 4ft. high x 12ft. wide quarterpipes,
- - A 4ft.high x 12ft. wide mini ramp,
- - (2) 5ft. high x 8ft. wide quarterpipes,
- - A few small bank ramps,
- - A 10ft. long bench obstacle, and a 10ft. long kinked flat bar,
- - A 4ft. tall, 8ft. wide spined quarterpipe,
- - A 4ft. tall "pump bump" obstacle, and
- - A few other asorted odds and ends.
This is all laid out on a very large, smooth, and open concrete slab that must be at least 10,000 sq. feet.
The sheer size of the park makes it one of the better prefab parks in the state. There is a ton of pushing room and setup time between obstacles. And, they are pretty well maintained. All in all, the park was actually a bit more fun than I expected. -Bud Stratford