Belleville Skatepark - Belleville, Illinois, U.S.A.

4.3 (1)
1418 0 5 0

General Information

Skatepark Name
Belleville Skatepark
BMX
  • yes
Open / Closed
  • Open
Lights
No
Restrooms
No
Free or Pay
Free
Inside or Outside
Outside
Riding Surface?
Concrete
Is there a pro shop on site?
No

Address
N. 2nd St. and H St.
Postal Code
Latitude
Longitude
City
Belleville
Directions
Coming East bound on highway 64; Exit at FAIRVEIW HEiGHTS. At exit go right. I forget how far but the road is called N./S. Illinois OR Highway 159. (I think) Either way you will go left of south on it. Keep going till you hit Bellville. You'll know your in Bellville once you go over some train tracks and there's a bridge with old style street lights down the side of it. (Beautify the city...what ever) Anyways right after those tracks on your right you can see the park on the other side of the block. All you gotta do is go two streets on your right @ the lights go right. Go down to the stop sign and go right. Up on your right is the park. This is in regards to the park in Belleville, IL. The street it's on is 2nd street not F or what ever they say it's on.

Contacts

Managment
  • City

Nice small park. Approx. 5-8 ft deep with extensions. Pyramid in the middle of the main section, nice hips and corners. A word of caution: they put some kind of cement sealer on the surface which as of 7/20/02 was slippery as hell. Not much "street" stuff currently. Rumored street section to come.

(2005)

The parking lot has been shut down so you gotta park in the street now. Make sure to stay between the signs; COPS ARE ASSHOLES THERE AND WILL TICKET! Also the street section of the park has been done for some years now.... Has two 4 ft. quarters, Some banks, a pyramid; it's kinda mellow. It has a flat rail going down it and also a ledge. Ummm, a small little round ankle biter rail, 2 maybe 1/2 ft. tall box w/ angle copping all the way (that sticks up about 1/2"), one round rail going down a bank about 3 ft. tall (if I remember right) and the best for last..... A 2 ft. tall quarter pointing uphill!!! It's for the kids? -Tom S.

Photos

Map

Swap Start/End

User reviews

1 review
Already have an account? or Create an account
Overall rating

Street Rating

Tranny Rating

Overall Rating

This review is from the prospective of a quad roller skater:
This park is best for carving and stalling.
The surface is concrete and I would recommend using your hardest wheels.
There is one big bowl with a flat area containing smaller ramps on the side.
Its are great park for learning stalling. The bowl can be a bit hard for beginners to get into.

There is a port-a-potty nearby but no restrooms on-site. There is a water fountain.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0
THIS PARK NOW HAS IT'S OWN WEBSITE! WWW.BELLEVEGASSK8PARK.COM
Report this comment Comments (0) | Was this comment helpful? 0 0
Belleville Skatepark (May 2011)
I haven't skated in about 5 years, so I pretty much suck, and I'm learning everything all over again. This park is really close to where I live, it's free, and you don't need to wear a helmet or pads. If you go in the mornings there aren't any people there at all (perfect time to practice). There's also a really big, nice grass area on the other side of the skatepark. It's set a bit off the main road.
J
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 1 0