• Idaho
  • Hailey Skatepark - Hailey, Idaho, U.S.A.

Hailey Skatepark - Hailey, Idaho, U.S.A.

Featured

4.7 (2)
1855 0 19 0

General Information

Skatepark Name
Hailey Skatepark
BMX
  • yes
Open / Closed
  • Open
Lights
No
Restrooms
No
Free or Pay
Free
Inside or Outside
Outside
Are Pads Required?
No
Riding Surface?
Concrete
Is there a pro shop on site?
No

Construction Info

Designer
Builder

Address
Hwy 75 and Airport Way
Postal Code
Latitude
Longitude
City
Hailey
Directions
It's located on HWY75 (the HWY to Ketchum).

Contacts

Managment
  • City

Just got back from Hailey/Twin Falls area in southern Idaho. The park in Hailey is COMPLETE and rippable. The park fully flows from the shallow end to deeeeeep end - and I mean deep - ....like 13 feet deep. There also a 14 foot tall vert wall that will send you up and over the pipe. The place is pretty full with young skaters and lots of rookie grommets. The park is right on highway 75, on the south side of town...you can't miss it. I drove 11 hours to skate this place and it's well worth the drive. Best to stay a few days to get the place wired. There are cheap hotels there and spendy ones too. Just don't go during the winter months. I heard stories of the Dreamland guys just tearing the place up.

- Matt

This park has another unique feature created by Dreamland. A full pipe that is incorporated into the skatepark where you can roll over the top of it. It's a bit smaller trannied than most built for skating.

Hey, My name is Andy Gilbert. I am sending some photos of the new park in Hailey, Idaho. I have gotten to sample it and holy shit . It is big, fast, fun and a little scary when you roll over the fullpipe. This is another sick park by Dreamland. Looks like the project is about two weeks out. Just in time for our harsh winter and no skating for five months. This park is worth the trip. (9/8/2002)

"This park is well worth the visit" - shee619

Photos

Tony Hawk - Photo by J. Greenwood

Map

Swap Start/End

Editor review

1 review
(Updated: January 07, 2013)
This park is awesome. It's pretty big in the vert things so it will scare most new skaters but there are some good rides throughout the park.

I am updating my review to a perfect 5 star rating as the park now has a really good street section added onto it.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 1 0

User reviews

2 reviews
Overall rating

Street Rating

4.0(2)
Tranny Rating

5.0(2)
Overall Rating

5.0(2)
Already have an account? or Create an account
Hailey Skatepark EXPANDED!!!
Dreamland just finished a new expansion with more street elements and a beginner mini ramp area. This park is now the best in Idaho, in my opinion.

Here is a photo of the new area.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1945085437171&set=a.1160835871422.2022835.1543561717&type=3&theater

And here is a page with some more photos of the new area.
https://www.facebook.com/HaileySkate
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0
Hailey Park PLUS NEW EXPANSION
Dreamland just finished a new expansion with more street elements and a beginner mini ramp area. This park is now the best in Idaho, in my opinion.
Here's a picture of the new area. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1945085437171&set=a.1160835871422.2022835.1543561717&type=3&theater
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 1