Address
Poplar st. and 6th Ave. N.
Postal Code
Latitude
Longitude
City
Buhl
Directions
Coming from boise on 84 take 2nd jerome exit turn right. then turn right again immediately(bob barton road) follow road down into snake river canyon and back out. Turn right on main in Buhl, take next right at brick church. Park is down that road, just passed the school

Contacts

Managment
  • City

Dreamland has done it again. Right after completing an alright park in Ketchum (by Hailey), they went about 80 miles south to Buhl a small town near Twin Falls. This park is like a dreamland 18'+ cradle!!!! You can skate the back of cradle with opposing quarter. You can also skate the side of the cradle where it waterfalls into the shallow area. There snake run connecting deep to shallow, with a spine that is similar to aumsville, but the curves are curvier. The only flaws (if you could even call them flaws) are that you get going so fast in the deep area that you actually have to slow way down to go up the snake. Oh yeah the street area kind of sucks, but if you even care about the street area in this park you suck!

lights are comin soon. helmets for under 18

The main bowl is a little confusing, but if you got air game, it's on. An escalating spine, lots of pockets and hips, and a snake run that leads into the "big bowl" with the "world's largest cradle". I liked this part the best and the vert was nice. A true 1/2 pipe with a HUGE cradle. A nice roll in, it was sweet. I'm sorry I left. Again, MINORS, bring your helmets

Photos

Buhl Skatepark - Buhl, Idaho, U.S.A.

Videos

BUHL SKATEPARK LOCALS 7/1/2008

Map

Swap Start/End

Editor review

1 review
Don't go out of your way for rails and ledges, but tranny riders on a road trip gotta go to this one!
VR
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 1

User reviews

2 reviews
Overall rating

Street Rating

2.0(1)
Tranny Rating

5.0(1)
Overall Rating

4.5(2)
Already have an account? or Create an account
Buhl is an interesting town. The skatepark used to boast the world's largest cradle, but that has long been surpassed. There are pockets everywhere and when you figure out some lines, it is a blast. There is a vert wall opposite the cradle, so speed shouldn't be a problem. Beware of the children of the corn who smoke pot and make-out behind the bandshell. If it is early summer, you can buy illegal fireworks from the dude in the bowling alley parking lot.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 1
This park has got to be the best skatepark I have ever been to in my life. I wish I was still there.
L
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0