Address
800 Seminole Ave
Postal Code
Latitude
Longitude
City
Atlantic Beach
Directions
North Atlantic Rotary Park. Take Atlantic East to Seminole Go North, Park is at the end of the street on the left.

Contacts

Managment
  • City

(9/8/2006) (Jacksonville FL) is straight up be-yad-dass! I guess I would consider it a flow course/bowl. I've never really seen anything like it. There are four areas that splash into each other: a 5' square pocket extending up to an 8'-9' escalator which turns into a huge bowl wall for carving. The center transitions downward. The other side consists of a 30'+ curved coping that starts at 1' and escalates to 4' (massive goofing off). Opposite that is a weird double hipped highwall (9' approximately with a 5' tranny to 6' flat to a 4' tranny again). The hero of the day was Jay for making it all the way up to rockin' roll smoothly back in. The highlight of the park is a doorway with tranny on the walls. The leeway between the pool coping and the top of the doorway is about 1.5'. Wicked lil' park and it's always empty. There's a lil' gnar shredding local (about 12-13 in age) that is always there rippin' it up. I would drive from Orlando just to skate that park. It's nice having Kona only a few minutes away though. You could spend all day at either park easily. Wish I had some pictures to send you of that park but I don't have any on this pc and the directions are by sight. I couldn't tell you road names. I'll get in touch with a buddy of mine and fill you in on those. I would at least rate this park a minimum 9 for tranny simply because it's that freakin' fun. There really isn't any street. We were only there for 2.5 hours but I could have spent the weekend there just playing in that little concrete wonderland. It's part of a park called the North Atlantic Rotary Park so I'm pretty sure I recall public facilities (pisser if you will) and almost positive there was a soda vending machine within 25 yards.-Brad S.

Photos

Oceanside Rotary Skate Park - Atlantic Beach

Videos

Atlantic Beach Bowl Jam 07
Greyson Fletcher, Jesse Smith, Dane Quintal, Mathew Depree, Marshal LaFrance, Skate Park

Map

Swap Start/End

User reviews

1 review
Already have an account? or Create an account
Overall rating

Street Rating

Tranny Rating

Overall Rating

Give yourself some time to get used to it if you've never been before but this place is super fun, a little gnarly, and right by the beach. Definitely a must if you're in the Jacksonville area and are into transition skating.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0
If you like skating transition, this is a park not to miss. It's got a very creative flow bowl that is not for the faint of heart. Amazing design in a relatively compact space. Some of the locals rip it, too! Perfect park! Oh, I don't think there is any "street" skating there, so keep that in mind if that is what you are looking for.
AAwsome park, if your in the area difinately worth checking out
N