City
Longbeach
Directions
two blocks east of downtown Long Beach.

Contacts

Managment
  • City

RIP

... Anyway, I found this place by accident. I was really going to the Key Bank to get some cash out (you can see the Key Bank sign in one of the pics) and well, I saw this. Yes, I was pretty pissed that they had a skatepark. Sure it is prefab but hey it is skatable, right? I really can not comment on it since I did not skate it. Kody thought it was ok. Nothing great, nothing terrible like Blaine. (jab jab) At least I was smart enough to get a few pics. Enjoi. - Graham

Photos

Culbertson Skatepark - Longbeach

Map

Swap Start/End

User reviews

1 review
Overall rating

Street Rating

1.0(1)
Tranny Rating

1.0(1)
Overall Rating

1.0(1)
Already have an account? or Create an account
I was very excited going to Long Beach for the weekend. I planned on skating the park because I saw it on my last trip. When I arrived at the park there was a sign that stated that the park was closed due to misconduct. I was very disappointed. I went to go find some street spots but unfortunately skateboarding is frowned upon in the city of Long Beach and there are no skateboarding signs everywhere. In the parking lot right by the skatepark there is a no skateboarding sign. There was a yellow curb/ledge that I found right off the main drag but I was quickly told that I wasn't allowed to skate there (by many tourists who were annoyed by my presence) . It turns out you are not allowed to skate on the main drag. If you plan on going to Long Beach leave your board at home. The town is not skate friendly. I was also followed by a cop for a good amount of time. DON'T GO TO LONG BEACH!

-Matt
C
Top 500 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 3 0