Address
3750 Huster Road
Postal Code
Latitude
Longitude
City
St. Charles
Directions
(For a point of reference: St. Charles is just west of St. Louis -- skatepark is probably about 20 min from St. Louis Intl. Airport)Its located several miles west of the Missouri River just off of Hwy 370 (Exit south on Elm Street Dr., Take Right at first intersection (Elm Point Industrial Dr.), Go about a mile or so, Turn right on Huster Rd. Park is about a quarter mile down on right.)

Contacts

Managment
  • City

Usage: Skateboards, Roller skates, and Inline skates only. (I saw dude get arrested for having a bike in there.) Non supervised, skate at your own risk. No pads required. Open 10:00 AM to Dusk Its free!

According to the LRM info, the all concrete park is somewhere between 12,000 and 14,000 sq. ft. Like the current description states, it has a nice clover bowl. And a street section with some banks and quarter pipes. The concrete is very smooth but not too slippery and contains some good pumping/carving lines for just cruising around the entire park (which is mainly what I do). Most of the kids use the rails and do ollie/flip tricks off of stuff. Its rare to see someone who actually knows how to ride the bowl. But there is good talent here, I'm sure it wont take long for the "young'ns" to figure it out :)

As this is the only concrete park I've skated, I can't objectively rate it. But I can say that it is fun and generally has good energy.

All concrete, nice clover bowl, street course, kinda small but fun

Photos

Fountain Lakes Skatepark - St. Charles
Fountain Lakes Skatepark - St. Charles

Map

Swap Start/End

User reviews

1 review
Overall rating

Street Rating

5.0(1)
Tranny Rating

5.0(1)
Overall Rating

5.0(1)
Already have an account? or Create an account
Overall rating

Street Rating

Tranny Rating

Overall Rating

This review is from the perspective of a quad roller skater:
This park is good for dropping in, pumping, carving, and stalls.
It has some nice lines.
There is shade off to the side.
The park is concrete and I would recommend using your hardest wheels.

There may be restrooms but they are not close. There is a water fountain on-site.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0