Address
Clevland Ave. and Church St.
Postal Code
Latitude
Longitude
City
Huntsville
Directions
The skatepark is located on Cleveland Ave. which runs between Church St. and Meridian St. just north of downtown Huntsville and right off of I-565.If your coming from the Birmingham, AL Go North on Interstate 65 to the I-565 Huntsville/Decatur exit. Go East (right) on I-565 until you get to the NORTH Memorial Parkway / University Drive exit. From the service road, take a right onto University Drive. Go down 2 blocks to the first light which is Church Street and take a right. Go down another 2 blocks and as you pass back under I-565 you will take a left onto Cleveland Avenue. Its right around the bend! If your coming from the Nashville, TNGo South on Interstate 65 to exit 351 which is the US Hwy 72 Huntsville / Athens exit. Go East (left) on Hwy 72 which turns into University Drive once in Huntsville. Proceed until you pass the Memorial Parkway overpass (the second overpass) and then follow the above directionsIf your comming from the Memphis, TN or Florence, ALCome into Huntsville via US Hwy 72 and follow above directions.If your comming from the Chattanooga, TNTake Interstate 24 West toward Nashville, TN. Take the US Hwy 72 exit.(this is where all the neon fireworks stores are) US Hwy 72 turns into I-565 once in Huntsville. From here you will take the Memorial Parkway / Pratt Ave. exit. Exit onto Pratt Ave. and take a right. Go to the second light which is Church Street and take a left. Go down and as you pass back under I-565 you will take a left onto Cleveland Avenue. Its right around the bend!

Small, 1 quarter pipe, 1 box, 4 rails, and some slopes. That's it.

Photos

Lydia Gold Skatepark - Huntsville, Alabama
Lydia Gold Skatepark - Huntsville, Alabama

Videos

No Shade in Sight 2009

Map

Swap Start/End

User reviews

1 review
Overall rating

Street Rating

1.0(1)
Tranny Rating

N/A(0)
Overall Rating

1.0(1)
Already have an account? or Create an account
Overall rating

Street Rating

Tranny Rating

N/A
Overall Rating

Very basic park with little more than 4' or less concrete ramps and a tiny pool not good enough to easily carve completely. The park has also seen its share of crime.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 1