Review Detail

2.7 1
Closed Skateparks S skateparks 706
Great park but overshadowed by the owner who is a Stage Mom (Todd Schwartz)....literally.
The owner is one of the worst human beings ever produced. He claims to be "all about" skateboarding but that couldn't be further from the truth. He is all about money and making his little shit kid famous. Ask any local and they won't hesitate to tell you. The first time you meet him you will think "damn this guy is awesome!"....give it time. You will see what every single person that comes to be a regular sees - he is a giant ego wrapped in gross human skin. I also would not buy any hard goods from the shop. He purchases irregular items and sells them at full price. Grab a deck off of the wall and check to see if it's warped. 9 out of 10 are. He also sells all of the flowed stuff that is supposed to be for his son and other "flowed" skaters. Yup. Doesn't give it to them - sells it. I've also been told by sources close to him how he gets other local skate spots/projects shut down. What kind of real skater would do that?! The kind that wants you to come spend your money at his place. I've also personally heard him say EXTREMELY racist things for NO reason. About customers who at the time are standing 10 feet away. You can just check some of the staff to verify that one. There is literally a skinhead that works there. Not meaning to rant. People should just know who they are giving their money to.
F
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 2

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account