List your 5 current personal favorite skateparks and why.
1) Cradle Skatepark – Brixlegg, Austria – (not Australia) It’s the first park with a Cradle. It has a full vert section w/ bowl corners and a huge hip to blast. It has a snake run to a cradle and it’s just gnarly! It has no business being there, tucked between two tiny mountain towns in the Alps. I heard the surface has gotten rough from being buried in snow in the winters. I was lucky enough to skate it fresh and then once a year for years. Don’t hate! Big Ass Frontside Ollie Tail Grab @ Bondi Beach Australia. Photo Anthony Acosta Brian Patch Judo Air over the hip @ the Cradle Skatepark – Brixlegg, Austria
2) Bondi Beach Skatepark – Bondi Beach Australia – Big ass vert bowl with a whippy shallow on the sand of a topless beach in Australia. Need I say more……?
3) Vans Skatepark, Orange CA. – Combi – It’s the Combi! Yeah!
4) Oregon – Yeah the whole state is a skatepark. It’s wonderful!
5) Marseille Skatepark -Marseille France – Just a classic! High speed lines w/ huge trannies cut low to flow! It’s one of a kind and I need to revisit soon!
Brian Patch Judo Air over the hip @ the Cradle Skatepark – Brixlegg, Austria