June 14, 2007
At Concrete Disciples we recognize that your privacy is very important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use our services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
- Concrete Disciples collects personal information when you register for a Concrete Disciples service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other Concrete Disciples services or third parties to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- Concrete Disciples' servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Concrete Disciples technologies and services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Concrete Disciples. "Aggregate non-personal information" is information that is recorded about users and collected into groups so that it no longer reflects or references an individually identifiable user.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Concrete Disciples processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible. You can find more information about your choices in the privacy notices or FAQs for specific services.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
If you have additional questions, please contact us any time. Or write to us at:
8130 McLaren Ave.
West Hills, CA., 91304 (USA)